Saturday, October 29, 2011

Coach Becker

Being Brooke's soccer coach has been a lot of fun. When she first found out I was going to be her coach, instead of being excited like all the rest of the kids were when I coached them, she was devastated. She wanted to know, "How I was going to watch her if I was the coach?!?!?" I assured her I was quite capable of doing both, and with time, she accepted it.
We have ten cute little players in all.....7 boys and 3 girls. The three girls happen to be Brooke, Breanne (her cousin), and Reagan (her best friend). It is not hard to wrap up our fall season in a nut shell...... ...the boys never wanted to come out, and they played like there's no tomorrow....
...the girls liked to compare hair bows, play duck-duck-goose, and sip the water bottles dry.... ....the boys were competitive, pushed, and called names.....
.....the girls stood and watched the game, if they even agreed to sub in.... ....the boys are the reason the Tiger Sharks won all but a couple of their games.....but the girls are why I coach. GO GIRLIES!!!

1 comment:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Coach Becka - you're the bestest coach eva :) Roo is lucky to have you coaching her team. Let's hope that springtime brings a little more motivation to play for those silly girls!