Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
When are you going to open up "Becker's Bakery"? You have a real talent.
Amazing, as always!
Can you guess what I was going to write...but refrained?? Betcha can :) Fabulous cake - AGAIN!
Alisa.... You are so awesome and talented! Thanks again... Kristin... What were you going to write ??
Wowzers!! If you can make that surely you can make a few luau cupcakes!! :) jking! Love and miss ya!
I told you I would SUCKER! You know me though...flowers are not my forte....too girly. However, for you and the Peanut I will try!!! :)
Dang, that is just as cute as can be! Taking orders soon?? I made a Toy Story 3 cake with Jesse and Bulls-Eye for Lizzy's 4th birthday... and it was NOTHING like that!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
When are you going to open up "Becker's Bakery"? You have a real talent.
Amazing, as always!
Can you guess what I was going to write...but refrained?? Betcha can :) Fabulous cake - AGAIN!
Alisa.... You are so awesome and talented! Thanks again... Kristin... What were you going to write ??
Wowzers!! If you can make that surely you can make a few luau cupcakes!! :) jking! Love and miss ya!
I told you I would SUCKER! You know me though...flowers are not my forte....too girly. However, for you and the Peanut I will try!!! :)
Dang, that is just as cute as can be! Taking orders soon?? I made a Toy Story 3 cake with Jesse and Bulls-Eye for Lizzy's 4th birthday... and it was NOTHING like that!
Post a Comment