Sour Cream Cookies and Reindeer Brownies in mass production!
We always make these pretzel, carmel, chocolate treats to put in our pockets when we go out in the cold to look at lights. They go PERFECT with a cup of hot chocolate. YUMMY!
Now, this is were things get serious. Homemade chocolates. The kids did a great job of wrapping the fondant around the frozen cherries in preparation for our cherry chocolates....dad's favorite!!!
After Blake had his turn at dipping, he took the liberty of licking his hand clean afterwards.
Mom helping Pup get the "hang of it". NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS!!!
Dip, dip, dip....
It is NOT advised to let your 3 year old in on the tradtion...but hey, you only live once right?!?! Look at Brooke's face, does it not look like she is going to squeeze the crap out of the cherry/fondant ball the minute I drop it into her little, chocolate covered hand?
Let's just say it is a GOOD thing that all the "real" cherry chocolates and many other flavors are at Gram's house and that these ones made with LOTS of tender-loving-care are just for dad.
2 comments:
Awwww....brings back so many fond memories of dipping chocolates with your family back in the day. Soooo fun and SOOOOO yummy!
Phew! For a minute there I thought I'd have to ask to be removed from the homemade chocolate list :) I would still eat those things no matter who helped you make them!
Post a Comment