Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Friday, July 16, 2010
#18: Utah's 7 Rivers at Liberty Park
Blake, Seth, and Brooke trying to make a human dam. "1,2,3 Let it go!"
Karissa ABSOLUTELY loved playing in the water. I like that it is all chlorinated and not very deep. Oh ya, and that it is almost all under the shade of Liberty Park's humongous trees.
What a great big sister! Ahhhh....the perfect way to cool down on a HOT summers day!
Brooke traveled up-stream and found a nice little pool at the head of one of the rivers. It's always quite crowded, but never so much that you can't find a nice spot all alone in the shade.
1 comment:
I haven't made it here yet, but mean to go every summer. Apparently I need to make a list like yours if I want to get to it.
Post a Comment