Happy 4th of July!
Who needs to learn to walk when you can just hitch a ride from the sandbox, tramp, bed, stroller, car seat, high-chair, computer desk, etc.? Thanks Pup!
The 4th of July was not too hot. It made for a nice day to play outside. The kids had a lot of fun jumping on the tramp with the new contraption dad made to squirt water out of 30+ holes.
Grandma and Grandpa Becker came over for dinner and the firework display. Thanks for bringing us some of your fireworks from back in the day!
Three generations of pyromaniacs at play.
Dad getting ready to start the show.
Karissa "flying to California" (that is always where the kids say this airplane goes when they get on it).
Kenz holding a sparkler while nearly freezing to death. We all wore jackets or wrapped up in coats since it was such a chilly 4th of July. The coolest in nearly 10 years....or so the weatherman said.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to know other people forget things like I do. Looks like a festive 4th! I love that the airplane is always going to California.
Post a Comment