Saturday, July 3, 2010

Great to be Eight!

Blake turned 8 in June and was baptized on July 3rd. It was a fun day since Independence Day was observed that same day. We had fun mixing friends, family, and red, white, and blue into his special day.
Blake and I did our own little photo shoot in Grams yard. Afterwards, I came home and stayed up way too late and had way too much fun photo editing all the photos.
We are so proud of Blake and his decision to be baptized and follow Christ's example. Below is the video John and I made to show at Blake's baptism. It's the first time I've posted a video clip...so I hope is works. For some reason it seems a little blurry??? Those who attended the baptism watched it in between the baptism and the confirmation (while they dried off and got dressed). Sooooooo, consider yourself warned... it is a bit lengthy. After all, it was VERY difficult to fit my little boy's life into only 10 minutes.

5 comments:

Harris said...

Alisa- That is such a cute idea with the video.. we might just have to borrow it :) What a cute kiddo! We were so sad we were out of town for his baptism. You did a great job on his pictures too! You are just AmAzInG!!!

dtbjacobson said...

What a little stud Blake-o is! The pictures you took turned out so cute! I might hire you for my photographer for Kyler. We love you buddy and are very proud of you!

Tanner and Kristin said...

We love, love, love cute Blake-o! What a great kid! He's such a good example to my older girls. And, I have to fully agree with Amber...you are AmAzInG!

The Smith's said...

Congrats on your baptism Blake! What a party!

Smith's said...

Wow... that video is cool! Congrts Blake!!!