Cheeeeeese
What kind of cake do you take to a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party??? Why a HUGE slice of cheese of course! A good friend of mine said she "might just forget the cake" for her son's party. I asked her if I heard her correctly and said I'd NOT hear of it. White Almond Sour Cream Cake....yummy.
4 comments:
Once again... another masterpiece! So so cute! Start thinking about doing lots of cute cupcakes for Breanne's 4th birthday okay?! :-) I wish I had your talent!
I think she said that just so you'd do it for her :) Cute! I think you should start a business. You'd make a killin!
Alisa- my kids aren't going to have a birthday cake this year. We are just going to forgo it....(sigh)....
It ALWAYS works!!! I just LOVE that girl and her talents!!! I just remembered, I am forgoing Cory's b-day cake and Cason's too!!! What shoud I do ..... Just Kidding!! You are a GREAT friend and the BEST cake maker that I know!! Thanks for making Kayden's birthday special!!! He loved his Chuck E. Cheese Cake!!!
Post a Comment