Friday, August 13, 2010

#12: Ice-Cream for Dinner

Ice-cream for dinner was a HUGE success. Not once did I hear, "I don't like that" or "I'm too full to eat the rest". Everyone loved everything on the table. They ate their dinner all gone and when they were done, they even ate their waffle bowls. Bonus, no dirty dishes.
GOT WHIP CREAM?
Does life get any better than this!?!?
Brooke liked the sprinkles. Yummy!
John liked dinner so much he even had seconds. I was the only one that had a hard time feeling like this was dinner. I ate two bananas with mine to make it feel as though something was "healthy" about this dinner. However, it didn't help much, I admit I still kinda had a belly ache after. As you can imagine, they want to know when we can do this again. NEXT SUMMER is the obvious answer.
Seth just a dumpin' on the chocolate syrup.
Where did my cherry go?

3 comments:

Diann said...

I am for sure having more dinner parties at YOUR house!!! You are the coolest mom ever!!! I am still in training!!!! Cute, Fun idea!!!

Amanda said...

What an awesome idea! I may have to steal this one.

John and Alisa said...

Steal away....it wasn't my idea either. I stole it too.