It has been a long time since Blake has lost any teeth. Years ago, after looking at his x-rays, the dentist said, "He will most likely loose his teeth later than most kids". And sure enough, the dentist was right. Blake lost the bottom two over a year ago (and much to his dismay), has not lost any more. As if by magic, he lost two this week alone! He was really hoping to lose one at school since they get to go to the office and get a little tooth shaped tooth holder. His first tooth of the week did come out at school after having been given a "dare" by a friend. A couple of days later he popped out his first top tooth. Soooo, the tooth fairy has been very busy this week at our house. The night the second tooth was placed under his pillow during a thunderstorm. He and Seth came downstairs for safety and comfort. I told him he had better go back to bed so he doesn't miss the tooth fairy and he said, "If I do, I'll just catch her tomorrow night." Riiiiiight, the tooth fairy will just keep getting up in the middle of the night to make multiple trips to your room...depending on the weather of course. :)
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Toothless
Blake has a lose tooth, a wiggly-jiggly, lose tooth hanging by a thread. Well, he pulled that lose tooth, that wiggly-jiggly lose tooth now he's got a whole in his head.
It has been a long time since Blake has lost any teeth. Years ago, after looking at his x-rays, the dentist said, "He will most likely loose his teeth later than most kids". And sure enough, the dentist was right. Blake lost the bottom two over a year ago (and much to his dismay), has not lost any more. As if by magic, he lost two this week alone! He was really hoping to lose one at school since they get to go to the office and get a little tooth shaped tooth holder. His first tooth of the week did come out at school after having been given a "dare" by a friend. A couple of days later he popped out his first top tooth. Soooo, the tooth fairy has been very busy this week at our house. The night the second tooth was placed under his pillow during a thunderstorm. He and Seth came downstairs for safety and comfort. I told him he had better go back to bed so he doesn't miss the tooth fairy and he said, "If I do, I'll just catch her tomorrow night." Riiiiiight, the tooth fairy will just keep getting up in the middle of the night to make multiple trips to your room...depending on the weather of course. :)
It has been a long time since Blake has lost any teeth. Years ago, after looking at his x-rays, the dentist said, "He will most likely loose his teeth later than most kids". And sure enough, the dentist was right. Blake lost the bottom two over a year ago (and much to his dismay), has not lost any more. As if by magic, he lost two this week alone! He was really hoping to lose one at school since they get to go to the office and get a little tooth shaped tooth holder. His first tooth of the week did come out at school after having been given a "dare" by a friend. A couple of days later he popped out his first top tooth. Soooo, the tooth fairy has been very busy this week at our house. The night the second tooth was placed under his pillow during a thunderstorm. He and Seth came downstairs for safety and comfort. I told him he had better go back to bed so he doesn't miss the tooth fairy and he said, "If I do, I'll just catch her tomorrow night." Riiiiiight, the tooth fairy will just keep getting up in the middle of the night to make multiple trips to your room...depending on the weather of course. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, you must be on here adding posts as I am looking, because this one was not here two minutes ago! =) All great posts, and cute pictures as usual. Karissa is so very cute. Love the proof of spring pic and it is in full swing around here as well, the dogwoods are in full beautiful bloom and also in full yellow pollen that makes me all plugged up with allergies. Sorry so long, but as I know you are on here as I type, I feel like I am talking to ya! Check back in five minutes to see your Easter Post! Love you guys!
-Gent
Post a Comment