Let's get it started!
Karissa playing with plastic eggs and eating a Loft House Easter cookie. Notice the real hard boiled eggs are just out of reach since she has just discovered cause and effect....mommy picks it up and hands it to me, I drop it and laugh.
Blake demonstrating our new method for dying eggs (thanks Melissa for the idea). I can't say that using a whisk is totally crack proof (since Brooke managed to crack one inside the whisk) but it was great for the other kiddos. Good think I had them take their shirts off....Kenzie shot dye across the table and got Blake right in the chest!





3 comments:
Sooo fun! That's the beauty of camping for Easter - we let the kids knock themselves out with egg dye, glitter, markers, whatever. Brooke would LOVE our method of decorating eggs ;)
Very cute!! Wow, I could barely handle my one dyeing eggs.. let alone 5!
That picture of Karissa eating the Loft House cookie is so cute! She is a little doll.
Post a Comment