All dressed up in our Sunday best.
Since Easter was on Conference weekend, the kids didn't get to wear their new Easter clothes to church until the following Sunday. Kenzie had fun shopping with Great Grandma Mackay and having a long sleepover. After finding just the right shirt, they went to the fabric store, bought some fabric, and went home to make a skirt.
Karissa won't keep her hair bow in even for a picture. All I can say is, "Fine, look like a little boy if you want to."
Brooke stopping to smell the flowers.
Two handsome boys!
Brooke decided to take her scooter for a stroll after church...just don't fall, or scuff your new white shoes!
Blake striking a pose in front of the stumps which he LOVES to lift and hunt for bugs underneath.
Thanks Mackay for the cute Easter dresses! We love you lots.






3 comments:
What do you do with the chicks when they grow up and stop being so cute? Just curious. Looks like lots of Easter fun!
I good friend of mine has a litle barn behind their home and takes them for me every year. This is our 3rd year, we are getting fresh eggs every week! :)
I wish I knew someone to exchange Easter chicks for fresh eggs with! Lucky. I forgot to mention that your kids look super cute in their Easter duds.
Post a Comment