Happy 2nd Birthday Brooke! 

The Entertainment...

The cousins were all good sports and had fun singing all of Brooke's
20 favorite songs into the voice amplifing microphones.

They also danced several rounds of ring-around-the-rosies.The Presents...
Brooke needs something to keep up with 'the big kids' this summer
Brooke needs something to keep up with 'the big kids' this summer so mom and dad bought her a three wheeled scooter.

A beautiful, homemade dress stitched with lots of love from 'Mackay'.
The Cake...
The cake was a hodge, podge of some of the songs Brooke requests each night while I rock her before bedtime. There was no color scheme, no rhyme or reason, just Brooke's favorite songs. This is only my 3rd fondant cake that I have attempted, but it never ceases to amaze me at how long they take. Thankfully Diann wanted to come help. She thought she'd just be watching, but I quickly put her right to work. For never having worked with fondant she did a great job...must be all those years of playing with Play-Doh.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
The cake was a hodge, podge of some of the songs Brooke requests each night while I rock her before bedtime. There was no color scheme, no rhyme or reason, just Brooke's favorite songs. This is only my 3rd fondant cake that I have attempted, but it never ceases to amaze me at how long they take. Thankfully Diann wanted to come help. She thought she'd just be watching, but I quickly put her right to work. For never having worked with fondant she did a great job...must be all those years of playing with Play-Doh.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Give Said the Little Stream
Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
Jack and Jill
The Alphabet Song
Once there was a Snowman
Rock-a-Bye Baby
Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
Eenzy, Beenzy, Spider
Humpty Dumpty
Ring Around the Rosies
Make a wish!
1 comment:
Now I know that you are better than Duff from Ace of Cakes~ you need to open up shop! That snowman is/was so very cute~ and just the whole thing!!! Wow! Sounded like such a fun party.
Post a Comment