Saturday, February 7, 2009

The kids just discovered Legos about two months before we left for California. So we knew we wanted to spend a day at Lego Land. It was one of the most fun days of our vacation. I'm sure I said,"Look guys, that is all made out of Legos!!!" a million-bazillion times by days end. All in all, I spend the day amazed at what you can build if you have enough Legos. Not many people know this about John, but he has always wanted a tattoo. I have known this secret desire since almost the day we met. I think it is kind of funny, but am oh so proud that he has kept his desire "in-check". So, needless to say, as soon as we turned the corner and saw the spray on tattoo booth, he was next in line. Silly boy!
As I've mentioned before, January is the time to visit Southern California. The kids LITTERALLY rode this Lego boat ride around 4 times without ever getting out. I told the ride worker that this was my kids favorite ride at Lego Land and was wondering if they could have a second turn since no one was in line. He of course said 'sure' and around and around they went. I finally told them to hop out after their 4th time and the worker said, "Are you dizzy yet?"
ROAR! (Yep, all made out of Legos.)A quick glimpse at the boys 10 years from now...look out!
They had fun getting their drivers license after driving these real live Lego cars.
Let's not forget that Bionicals are also part of the Lego Brand.
When we told the kids we were going to California, Kenz wanted to know if we would see any palm trees. So here's to the many, many different sizes, shapes, and varieties of palm trees we saw.

No comments: