P.S.- No more shivering has been spotted.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Milo's New Jacket(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
2 comments:
Uhh huh...and you want me to believe that this dog doesn't have you wrapped around his paw?! A blog post dedicated to Milo. Hmmm. What's next? I saw a picture of two dogs with tiaras the other day. You might want to look into one for Milo ;) He he. Screen saver. Shopping trips for clothes. Food runs. A palace with a fancy iron gate. I'll leave it at that...in hopes that you'll still talk to me tomorrow!
Like I said, "I LOVE how my kids enjoy him. It's super cute to watch them love their puppy. Except when they give him kisses and pet him on his belly...that's just plain nasty".
Post a Comment