Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Karissa's First Hair Cut

Well, does just cutting bangs count as a "hair-cut"?
Seems she wanted to help out and I was doing everything I could to distract her from the fact that I was using scissors anywhere near hair!!!
Within days of giving Brooke her first trim, she chopped her own hair....not once, but twice! And right now, the little girlies in our neighborhood are cutting their own hair and pony tails right off! So I didn't even let Karissa see that I was using scissors. We all decided we thought Boodie looked cuter with bangs than without. So once her hair started hanging in her eyes instead of pulling it back I cut her some bangs. She looks sooooo much older. With bangs and a ponytail, she looks like a little girl rather than a toddler. So sad. :(

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the bangs!