WHY? Because I love "hanging" out with my five best friends.
Karissa, McKenzie, Blake, Brooke, and Seth having a quick bite to eat before heading off to catch more mosquito fish in the pond at Legacy Park. Nothing like McDonald's to bring smiles to all their faces!
Seth will be quick to tell you he is "off the track". Going off-track does indeed make me feel like I am derailed at times and it does turn our routine completely up-side-down...but I LOVE IT!
For our Activity Days' fundraiser this year we are baking, decorating, and delivering cakes. Kenz and Brooke like to practice on their own little cakes every time I fill an order.
We love to hang out together in the backyard. I find a nice shady spot on the cool grass and watch the five kids play and laugh until they start to tease each other....and then we find something else to do.
Does having all five at home "BUG" me sometimes??? Well, to keep it real, sure it does. But the good FAR out weighs the bad. When the 3 weeks are up, I do get sad.
2 comments:
You really are the BeStEsT mom ever! Your kids are so blessed to have you. You give me something to work towards and hope to be someday :)
By "we are baking and delivering cakes" do you mean YOU are baking and delivering cakes? I hope you're not doing all the work. It looks like off-track suits you well. You are an awesome mom. Have fun!
Post a Comment