Happy Birthday Seth!
I CANNOT believe my little Pup is 6 years old. Can I just tell you how much I love this little guy??? He is so tender, yet so tough, and best of all he is the funniest kid EVER! He ALWAYS says the craziest things and spends way too much time thinking about his future. (What 6 year old even thinks about where he'll live when he is older, how is he going to get to work if he can't drive, which house is he going to find a wife in, how do you get a job, etc., etc.?) We have so much fun together...and I can't wait to meet Seth Jr. (that's what he said he is going to name his first little boy). Too Funny! I'm just glad I get to be his mom.
About two weeks ago Seth learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. He was not the earliest, but the quickest of all my kids thus far. I only had to hold on to him for about two houses and then the rest was history.
Last Saturday we took off for a bike ride and ended up not stopping for a solid 2 hours! We started in Syracuse, went through Clearfield, got a drink and took a potty break in Clinton, and ended up in West Point. What little boy who just learned two week prior does that?!?!? Can you tell how proud I am of him? Hee, hee.
McKenzie, Blake, and I LOVE to ride bikes. Brooke and Karissa enjoy riding in the bike trailer, so we are all so happy that Pup LOVES to ride all by himself now too. So for his birthday, I bet you can guess what he wants. Yep, a new bike that is more his size and can go faster to keep up with the rest of us on our long rides. He told me it could be any color as long as it is not a girl color (which he defines as pink or purple...yellow is for boys and girls). Any other color is good, red or green would be great (since those are his favorite colors). Oh ya...no black or gray, well, it can have a "widdle" bit of black and gray, just not a lot. Got it? Good.
2 comments:
Happy 6th birthday, Seth! He is such a cute kiddo. And, hat's off to Seth...I think he inspired Pai to learn to ride her 2-wheeler!
Happy Birthday Seth, and congrats on your first bike ride!!! Zoom Zoom!!!
Post a Comment