Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brooke

Brooke is now 3 years old. I LOVE these pictures, but they make her look like she is 3 going on 8. She looks so grown up!
Time passes sooooo fast....
always make time to stop and smell the flowers.
Brooke loves church. She can't wait to go play with the "kids". She would just have 3 hours of nursery each Sunday if it were up to her. One week John took the three older kids with him to church and I stayed home with the younger girls since Karissa was not feeling well. Poor little Brooke cried and cried all the while saying, "Take me to kurch".
One of the things I like most about my little Brooklet is how much she loves me. You tell your kids how much you love them (several times a day) from the time they are just teeny, tiny. Then you wait years before you ever hear them say they love you back. Brooke started saying she loves me earlier than any of my other kids. She tells me multiple times everyday without me even saying it first. So sweet. Don't ever forget that mommy loves you Little Let!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute photos! I love the close-up of Brooke in her Sunday dress. Let's hope she keeps loving church! Justin was a bit disillusioned once he hit Sunbeams and found out they DID NOT have trucks to play with in there! What, no trucks?! It took a little adjusting.

The Smith's said...

Very cute pictures, and with you, we can't believe she is three. Mia is also having a bit of a time adjusting from nursery to being a sunbeam, growing up is hard on all of us I guess.