Looks like Santa found the Becker kids
Brooke was all smiles and it appears that she did make the "nice list" after all.
Merry Christmas Kenzie Benz
It was all Blake could do to hold still and pose for this picture...the look on his face sums up the anticipation of a child.
Seth's first words as he walked into the family room and found his stocking in front of his gifts were, "My pile is a lot smaller than it was last year". Take that Santa! He also informed us on Chrismas Eve day that he hates Chrismtas. I asked him why and he said, "Because I'm tired of being good and if we aren't good you say present off".
Karissa was just happy she learned to sit up a few weeks before Christmas so she could enjoy the occasion from a normal point of view, instead of laying on her back. She thought her gifts were so pretty she sat and tasted them before opening. What a cutie!
Brooke got lots of girlies and a girlie car and a girlie house. She also got some make-up (shame on you Santa) which you can see she proudly applied several times throughout the day.
Karissa got some soft, fun toys to hopefully entertain a baby who is not quite mobile yet.
All three older kids wanted a DS and some games. So a DS and some games is what they each got....they must have been real good too. :) They will not openly tell you this, but they did each receive a small bag of coal just to remind them that although they were good this year there is always room for improvement. 








4 comments:
Looks like santa came, and still sorts gifts by bow color! =) Love all the pictures. Looks like the DS was the gift of the day! Santa also brought Brenner and Cayden thoes, but they do not seem to be as excited about them, they prefer the Wii. See ya all in a week or so~ Gent
I, too, am a DS fan. I went out and bought my own after my kids got sick of me sharing theirs with them. This year I got a new game in my stocking...The Price is Right. SOOOO fun...dig spinnin that wheel.
Glad your Christmas was so great.
P.S. - when r u going to call me back? ever? :)
I am shocked that Brookelet got make-up from Santa. I never would have guessed. That silly Santa! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. I LoVe the picture of you and Brookelet playing with the dollhouse (or so Brooke thinks!!).
Wow, what a haul! Those Becker kids made out like bandits! Looks like a very fun Christmas was had by all.
Sadly, I just finished my last Christmas chocolate on New Year's Day. Good thing Darrel bought me ice cream to get me through the withdrawls. I'm still craving those coconut delights!
Post a Comment