Saturday, June 27, 2009

Splishy, Splashy...

We went to Roy water park this week and had lots of fun. When I told John that was where we were headed for the day, he said, "Are you crazy? With five kids and one of you?" I'll try most anything once, and I'm glad I did. We all have a very "safe" and fun 3 hours soaking in the sun. Karissa slept in the shade and kept our table and towels claimed while the rest of us swam until we had wrinkly fingers and toes. Kenzie was a big help and had fun with Brooke. Seth stayed very close to mom since he is not as crazy in the water as Blake.
Blake, on the other hand, has no fear of water and will do anything. He went down the big water slide all by himself. The twists and turns dumped him out at the bottom where he could just barely touch. We can't wait to go back again soon!

2 comments:

dtbjacobson said...

Fun water pictures! It was lots of fun.. Let's plan to do it again very soon. Your kids are getting so big and such a big help to my little peanut! It was an A+ Day! And Blake's pictures of the lawn mower. 4 hours huh.. and he stuck with it. wow! Way to go Blake-o!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Ok, I really want to learn how to decorate cakes so I totally want to come over and play!