This year both the boys wanted Bakugans for their birthday. Sooooo, I tried to make their cakes look like Bakugans. Blake's cake was the ball form of a Bakugan (before the brawl), and Seth's cake was the open form of a Bakugan (during the brawl).
Happy 7th Birthday Blake!!!
Happy 5th Birthday Seth!
Since the boys birthdays are only 3 days apart, this year we celebrated on the same day with one big party. They each took a friend to Chuck-E-Cheese and then we came home and had family over for a water balloon/backyard party. Everyone had lots of fun!


3 comments:
I love it! That was quite the 'greed fest' I must confess. But as usual the cakes where our of this world (literally this time!) Happy Birthday Becker Boys!
What great cakes~ Brenner and Cayden loved the pics. Bakugan fever seems to have poped open everywhere~ it is crazy. I guess it is what transformers were to us, they are very cool. Looks like a great party!
You are amazing! I want some lessons lady!!
Post a Comment