Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
What a cute girl!! Congratulations Alisa! I'll have to come see her soon.
I love the pictures! Who took them? They are so cute!! When can I come and hold her again? I'm having Karissa withdrawals!
Alisa~ What a cute little squirt she is! She is beautiful! And man~ if you could get Seth to play with her all day every day you would be set, Does he change diapers and do feedings? =) Enjoy Her!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cute girl!! Congratulations Alisa! I'll have to come see her soon.
I love the pictures! Who took them? They are so cute!! When can I come and hold her again? I'm having Karissa withdrawals!
Alisa~ What a cute little squirt she is! She is beautiful! And man~ if you could get Seth to play with her all day every day you would be set, Does he change diapers and do feedings? =) Enjoy Her!
Post a Comment