Mamma Bernice (gray) and Dad Jimmy (white) admiring their first born, Compass. All that sitting finally pays off!
Meet Compass, the first baby pigeon born in our loft.
How can something be so cute and so UGLY at the same time?!?!? (I must admit however, I always thought the pigeons born in my dad's lofts were just plain ugly! This little one seems cute just because it's ours....I guess.)
Just when you thought it couldn't be any grosser...it is! Blake is just soooo excited for his new pigeons he has been taking pictures and video all day. Seriously though, have you ever seen an egg 1/2 way hatched?!?!?

2 comments:
Ummm...I have to admit, I liked them better from about 5 feet away and having it almost dark outside. I couldn't quit staring at a couple of those pictures. I'm a bit more scared now than I was before. But don't tell Blake. I want him to think I totally dig them ;)
Congratulations! That's cool that your kids got to see the eggs hatch
Post a Comment