Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Annual Winter Trip to Logan
For the past few years we have gone to Logan during the winter to swim, stay up late and play games or watch movies, eat at Fire House Pizza, and go visit the elk at Hardware Ranch.
Brrrrrrrrrrrr....Coldy! Kaeden and Seth waiting for our sleigh ride through the elk
This year we went with our good friends the Cooks and Cornells.
Wow....look at all those elk! (As you can see, we "forgot" to bring the camera to the pool and hot tub.)
Tanner made sure none of us died of starvation while on the sleigh ride by passing out red licorice every few minutes. The 17 of us took up most of the sleigh.
Good times, great friends, fun memories. Can't wait for next year!
Good Job Chicky!!! I could have sent you the pictures of your feet for you to blog about also!! Man, I missed my chance!! Thanks for the fun time!! Can't hardly wait for the next little get-a-way!! Lets start planning soon!!
3 comments:
Wow!!! Those elk are beautiful!!! Gotta visit there!
Good Job Chicky!!! I could have sent you the pictures of your feet for you to blog about also!! Man, I missed my chance!! Thanks for the fun time!! Can't hardly wait for the next little get-a-way!! Lets start planning soon!!
How fun! Jason and I went to school at Utah State... we love Logan!
Post a Comment