Monday, November 15, 2010

Guess What Holiday???

I want to know whose bright idea it was to plan so many big holidays so close together??? Look at the front of my house!!! The Christmas light fairy showed up at my door today to hang my lights. While up on the roof he pulled down the spider and spider web which were hooked to the gutter. Mixed in the middle of it all are my Thanksgiving pumpkin stumps. Do you think the black cat on my door will hiss at Santa while his reindeer munch on my pumpkins?

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Love your Hallothanksmas decorations! You've got to be the most festive house in the neighborhood :)

John and Alisa said...

I'm glad you like them. I made this post just for you ya know. I'm going to keep my cat on my door just to drive you crazy-o!

Amanda said...

I think reindeer really like pumpkins. Will you come decorate my house?