Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Back to School, Back to School, To Prove to Daddy That I'm Not a __________."

Quick, can you fill in the blank and tell me what movie it's from?
McKenzie is in 3rd grade this year and is super excited. She wants to learn cursive and read lots of new books.
Blake is in 2nd grade and is happy to be back so he can make new friends. He loves meeting new friends and getting their phone numbers so he can play with them after school. The first week of school was only 3 1/2 days long and he's already called and played with two new friends this past week.
Seth is just happy to be going to school with the big kids this year. He is excited to play and do the things he has heard McKenzie and Blake talk about for years. It's finally his turn to play on the play ground and walk home from school. He just doesn't ever want to have "Blake's teacher that gives warnings".

Brooke watched all the kids go to school with a big smile on her face...now she gets some one-on-one mommy time.

3 comments:

dtbjacobson said...

Yes... that would be FOOL! From Billy Madison :-)My goodness girl! You have been a busy blogger lately. I haven't checked for a few days and you've gone crazy!
McKenzie looks so beautiful! I can't beleive summer is over for them already! We had lots of fun on their time off though. Glad to see you new 'toy camera' really works! :-) Love you!

The Smith's said...

"Got my lunch packed up and my shoes tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight"

I am also going to say "FOOL"~ What do we win? Thanks for filling us in on the Becker Bunch for the last month or so, we were starting to wonder if you had given up on Bloging. =)
After Blake’s lawn Service mowing picture we are wondering why you would ever get a riding lawn mower, is John crazy or is he going to teach Blake how to drive the new one?!?! I would be all over that little yard slave!=)
And as for the Poo Poo Paint, I just don't know what to say, please tell us it was really chocolate pudding! =)
I can't believe summer is over there too, I thought that we were the only ones that went back so early (the 30th). The kids look adorable, especially little (big) Seth.
Looks like all is well and I am sure that you are as excited about the returned structure that the new school year brings as we are!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Your kids look so cute in their back-to-school pictures. I can't believe it's that time again. I seriously wondered if you and Diann had given-up on the blogging world. Glad to see your back and posting like crazy!