Monday, March 1, 2010

I want the Terrible Twos Back

Brooke has been 3 for two months now. I can honestly say I LOVED the twos. I can think of a hundred titles for "The 3s". Thunderous, Threatening, Thankless, the list goes on and on. I just want the twos back. Brooke loves to get my camera and snap a million shots like the one above. Thank goodness for digital cameras and the ability to delete. Imagine the money lost in the "good ol' days" when moms developed rolls of film to discover only 1/2 were taken by her.
I believe we've seen this picture before painted with a different medium.
What do you do after you somehow scale the pedestal sink in the bathroom? Why pump watermelon hand soap into your dry hair of course.
Then you pull the hand towel off the wall and soak it in the sink. Finally proceed to rub down the mirror with leftover soap residue. Finally, sit and wait for mom to find you so she can happily help you get down.
"There's a ghost in my nose."
Look at the determination in her eyes to run inside and shut the front door as quickly as she can, leaving mom outside in the cold.
The best part of all....she is the mentor for her little sister Karissa.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Amen to that! The threes are more terrible in my book, too.

Sarah said...

Oh - this all looks to familiar!!! Glad to know I'm not alone:)