Remember this????
Now look at her! Same ceramic mug, same photographer (no tricks), same baby. WOW, just look how much bigger Karissa got in 3 short months. I am going to take her pics with this same mug and flower headband every 3 months until she's one. I tried to put her in frontwards one more time, but no can do! All I can say is "SAD". They grow up WAY to fast.
Just a couple of pics from her 3 month photo shoot. We didn't get many since she wasn't feeling well at all, but we did manage to get a few.



5 comments:
Goodness girl! What are you doing bloggin' at midnight! What a sweet little baby she is! I love that I get to go help pose her for those adorable pictures! I love you Karissa and good luck to day baby.. our prayers are with you!
love Auntie Tara :-)
Even with her not feeling well, you managed to get some great photos! So cute! What's going on with her today? Hope it's nothing serious.
Very cute! You may have to put that mug on her head as a hat for the 12 month picture!
Cute... cute... Karissa!!! My favorite is the last one. She is such a doll. She is still so cute and tiny if you ask me.
I'm baaaaaaack....I can now stalk you again :)
Post a Comment