Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go Jazz!

Going to meet dad downtown at the Gateway for some dinner and shopping before heading off to the Jazz game. The kids love to take the train when we go downtown. It always turns one fun event into two.
Mom and Blake riding the train downtown to see the Jazz game. Blake didn't feel the best, but he wasn't going to miss out on a Jazz game and a train ride.
Dad and Kenzie waiting for the game to start. Both Kenz and Blake are playing Jr. Jazz this winter, so they each got a ticket to the game. We are way excited to start watching their games in just a few short weeks!


After the first quarter, Seth said he didn't want to come to a Jazz game just to watch stupid old basketball...he wanted a toy of some sort. I asked him like what? And he said one of those hands (as he pointed to one of those giant foam fingers). So for the rest of the evening every time he looked at me I held up my hand in the shape of the foam fingers and waved it in the air. His embarrassed look was too funny. He finally did get into the game and had a hoot yelling DE-FENCE at the top of his lungs. Next year buddy, next year....I promise I'll buy you the foam finger. Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh come on! Get that boy a foam finger! Too funny! GO JAZZ and Junior Jazz.