Dancing Queens....
"Mamma Mia, here we go again".....McKenzie just celebrated another birthday. I can't believe she's 9! She seems to be "Slipping through my fingers". For her birthday, I surprised her with a Mamma Mia party. We LOVE the movie and the music. So I thought it would be fun to invite some of her friends and their "Mammas" over for an evening of singing, dancing, eating, and laughing. Boy did it get crazy.
Dancing Queens
Honey, honey...
Strike a pose!
Kenzie has been saving up every single cent from chores, babysitting, and yes...even the quarters given to all the kids when I walk by the gumball buffet at the mall. She has been wanting an orange ipod since about May. One week before her birthday she finally had enough saved up to make her very first BIG purchase all on her own. She was so excited! So for her birthday cake I made a humungo sized, orange iPod...complete with earphones. For her birthday she got about every accessory that is out there for an iPod and a lot of iTune cards. She won't have to buy any songs with her own money for a good long time (good thing, cuz she doesn't have any left). Way to go McKenzie!
4 comments:
You're amazing! Looks like a blast~
Looks like an awesome party! How did you manage to sneak out of all the dancing pictures?
yeah!! The party was so so fun! Happy birthday bestbud! I was the funnest party ever! thanks for inviting me!
Looks like fun was had by all the dancing queens! And another spectatular cake. If Brenner and Cayden had been around, could they have come as a Drag Queens? =) Fun Fun Fun!!!
Post a Comment