Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decorating "Mom's Christmas Tree"

Brookelet hanging up the snowballs and icicles
Seth and Kenz helping up high. Did we really wait until the 13th??? Guess so. The kid tree has been up for weeks, and I was in the middle of a good book...What can I say? Not to mention I am WAAAAAY allergic to pine trees. Every year after decorating our tree my arms, hands and fingers sting and itch for a good 2-3 days. I thought this tree was not too prickly, yet I already have sores on both hands from all the itching. I do love a real tree, but I think it may be time to invest in a nice fake one.
Winter Wonderland

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love how you have your own tree. Another masterpiece!

The Smith's said...

Very cute! Tis a very skinny tree, I love it! Thanks again for everything!