Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

The Becker kids all dressed up and ready for church. I have to share a funny comment made by Seth during Sacrament meeting this day. Fifty minutes into the meeting he looked up at me and said, "Can we just go home after the 'big part'? I already know everything about Jesus. They've told me 2 times and I know it all." So after we picked him up from his class, I asked him what he learned in Primary today and he said, "Jesus again". So if you have any questions you've always wanted answers to, he's the man to ask! :)
Brooke has a wild obsession with shoes. She's been known to wear them during naps and to bed at night. She is most often found with two different ones on and won't let you put 'same, same' ones on before going into public. So the Easter Bunny brought her a basket full of new shoes. She thought she'd died and gone to heaven!
Edible Easter grass in the baskets this year. Yum, yum.
After the hunt was over, and all baskets were found, the kids could hardly stand posing for this one photo without being silly. So here you have it, a Easter picture with their new Webkinz on their heads.

2 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh...I just love those pictures of Brooke. The pigtails, the shoes and more shoes - she's just too cute! Well, they're all pretty dang cute. I love your new PINK background - you know we love pink stuff around here!

Anne Garfield said...

Ha ha...Seth is definitely Johns kid, lol.