Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pink. . .we think!
What could an all pink and yellow dinner mean?
Pink mashed potatoes, pink chicken, yellow corn, pink juice and pink fruit salad?

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

I love your blog! I'm so excited to know about it. Ok, so seriously, you are so creative and crafty and talented. You kinda make me feel like a loser-mom! How cute is the pink dinner, the pregnancy test announcement, that AmAzInG fondant cake and everything else on here? Hello! You are way too talented. In heaven, we must have stood in the talent line together and you were more righteous than me, so you got enough talent for both of us! Thanks for letting us intrude last night. It was fun to learn a little more about your family. Ok, so seriously, let's get together and talk Disneyland soon! You'll be proud to know that I'm in the process of blogging Disneyland, but, where are YOUR Disney photos??? Hope to see them soon.

Tanner and Kristin said...

Hello!?! Is anyone there? I'm dying to see pics of Brooke's cake...I hear it was AmAzInG (although I wouldn't expect anything less from you!). So, we need some cake pics, the Disneyland pictures, and whatever else you have! Wasn't it you that was giving me a hard time about posting Disney pics? So, tag - you're it!! No pressure, but I'm so anxious to see!

John and Alisa said...

This bloggin hobby is more demanding than I originally thought. I'll get Brooke's B-day on asap! :)